About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I will give you a little background about this jewelry adventure I have been on for the last few years. Because I have family members who are jewelry makers, sculpters, painters, musicians and authors, (not to mention the Muay Thai kick boxer and the chef thrown in there for added interest!) I needed to do something to fit in!! They have inspired, supported and provided me with the opportunity to attend incredible workshops where I am blessed to learn new techniques and hang out with amazingly talented folks. My wonderful jewelry pals have been requesting to view my creations on line. I am posting a sampling of the jewelry to give you an idea of styles and prices. Prices include California state tax and shipping. If you have something specific in mind, feel free to leave me a comment or email me by clicking on the "VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE" link below. Click on email under the contact heading. Thanks for visiting my blog. You can also see the jewelry in a more structured format on my website: http://www.hadarandadara.com

Friday, May 8, 2009



beautiful smokey quartz coins and rounds with fresh water pearls on 3 layers of gunmetal chain with lobster clasp and extension chain. sold






No comments:

Post a Comment